Current Friendship Centers' Volunteer Opportunities
The Friendship Center
• Instructors Share your talents and expertise – bring us your ideas for a class you’d like to teach! If you have a particular talent we would love to start classes here.
• Watercolor Instructor needed
• Instructor neeed for android computer classes , tablet and smart phone classes
Center for Healthy Aging Clinic Sarasota
• Dentists, Nurses, Dental Aides and front desk help are always needed in our busy clinic.
Marketing & Development
• Date Entry. We are in urgent need of data entry volunteers, experience in data base management systems data base analysis and project management would be a plus. Experience with Etapestry would be especially welcome.
• Hosts needed to assist with lifelong learning programs.
Caregiver Resource Center Sarasota
• Greeters to greet and interview caregivers.
Living Room Adult Day Care Sarasota & Venice
• Assist with discussion groups.
Center for Healthy Aging Health Clinic
• Medical: Nurses, receptionists, dental assistants
Adult Day Care
• Assist with activities, serve lunch, etc.
Caregiver Resource Center
• Greet and interview caregivers
• Data Entry
• Communications Assistant, review and assist with website, eletters, calendar entry, etc. Experience with constant contact and InDesign a plus.
• Watercolor Instructor Share your talents with students eager to learn.
• Home delivered meal drivers needed, Deliver a nutritious meals to seniors in need!
For more Information contact: Director of Community Outreach, Robert Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org, 941.556.3223.
For opportunities at other locations, call:
Charlotte: 941.255.0723. DeSoto: 863.494.5965 Lee: 239.275.1881 Collier: 239.556.7425