“We are also here to be the voice of those who are silent or ignored as they age, making sure their contributions throughout a lifetime are not forgotten but instead, respected and honored.”
Erin McLeod, President & CEO
Read a message from Erin here.
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors is a diverse group of leaders who bring a variety of expertise, talents and experiences to the governance of Senior Friendship Centers and Senior Friendship Centers Foundation, Inc.
The work of the Board is done through regular bimonthly meetings. Strategic issues regarding services and programs for the aging population of Southwest Florida, including philanthropy and organizational policy, are managed by the full Board.
The Board works in partnership with the chief executive officer and the staff to provide leadership, vision, and direction for the organization and to develop organizational strategy, building positive relationships with partner organizations, policymakers, media and others.
- Frank Fleischer, Esq., Chair
- Kevin Maisch, Immediate Past Chair
- Tom Logio, MD, Vice Chairman – South
- Patricia Courtois, Vice Chairman – North
- Darrin Halsey, Treasurer
- Michael Juceam, Esq., Secretary
- Erin McLeod, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Caragiulo
- Skip Cohen
- Tyanna Denord
- Christopher Downey
- Wendy Fishman
- Bob Harris
- Jim Meister
- Robert Nordland, MD
- Kevin O’Neil, MD
- Harold Ronson (Emeritus)
- Christine Schlesinger
- Kathy Silverberg
- John Wright
- David Blehar, CFO
- Amanda Hinz, VP of Contract Services and Executive Director, Lee County
- Terry McGannon, Sr. Director of Programs
- Ruth Frazier, Chief Development Officer